Join Us for a viewing party for the HCL Global Product Launch, Broadcasting Live from Tokyo on December 4
Join us as we broadcast live from Tokyo on December 4, at 9 a.m. ET, when we announce HCL’s first major releases for Domino V11, Notes V11, Sametime V11, and Connections 6.5. Tune in on this historic day for live demos, news, roadmaps, technical sessions, and strategy roadmaps — and to learn about the future from executives, thought leaders, and technical wizards. Send us an email on: email@example.com to sign up.
Some of the highlighted presentations include:
- Live from Tokyo Keynote: A Major HCL Milestone. These new releases represent our commitment to relentlessly modernize and innovate these products. Come hear how.
- Myth Busters. “Domino is old. It’s uncool. It isn’t valuable to my business anymore. Connections is built for engineers by engineers.” We’ve heard them all. Let us show you why they’re wrong.
- The CIO’s Imperatives for 2020: How are the most strategic and successful CIOs preparing for the next decade? Putting customers first and making IT the department of “yes,” for starters. Come learn what else is essential to leadership.
- Domino V11: Why Modernizing Beats Migrating. Get ready to rethink what you know about Domino, and let us prove why V11 is the smartest choice for your current and future app-dev decisions.
- We Hear You: HCL Connections 6.5 = More Value from Your Investment. During the #LetsConnect customer jams, the Connections Ideas Lab and countless other points of input, we have been listening to you. With 6.5, we’re delivering even more value for Connections and laying the foundation for what’s to come.